May 29, 2006

REVIEW # 9

Dear Mr.Singh

First, let me appreciate your Nobel Deed. Its surely helping the students out here! Replying each and every mail is really a Herculean task. Thanks a lot, Sir!

Now, let me introduce myself. I am Vikram Hegde, graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2003 batch from University Visveswarahaya College of Engineering (UVCE) Bangalore
with 75% aggregate marks. Presently working with Larsen & Toubro Limited.
My GRE General test is scheduled in the month of October and TOFEL in September. I am certain of getting a score of 1200+ in
GRE and some good recommendation letters from My HOD, professors.

Mr. NBS, I would like to apply to US universities for Fall2005 for MS programs in Control Systems or Signal Processing and Telecommunications. I would seek your help in selecting the right
university for me. I am hopeful to get in to a good university like TAMU, Wisconsin-Madison, Cornell, Maryland, California--Los Angeles,Colombia or California-Santa Barbara with some financial assistance. Are my choices bit too ambitious for me? What are my chances to get
an admission?
Hope my dates are not too late to apply.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Vikram

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Contact me for educational and admission consulting opportunities. Enbee.Singh@gmail.com My other Blogs Admission Sync Edu Digg