May 29, 2006

REVIEW # 10

Dear Sir

I want to thank you for all the help you provided, with ur admission tips, &
selection of university. I gave my GRE yesterday.

My scores are as follows.

GRE score- 1420

TOEFL score-293

TOEFL essay- 5.5

I have applied in Yale, Duke, UCLA and Upenn, for a Ph.D. in cel and molecular
biology.

I am doing my M.Sc. in Biomedical REsearch from Delhi University.

I would like to ask, whether I shud apply in any other university, or do u think
my score is good enough to get me into any 1 of these universities.

I am appearing for Subject-GRE in november.

Thanking you,

smilona.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Contact me for educational and admission consulting opportunities. Enbee.Singh@gmail.com My other Blogs Admission Sync Edu Digg