June 30, 2006

On Parting

#1

I really cannot thank you for all your help and guidance. It was during a time of great confusion that I chatted with you and your suggestions have greatly
helped me to be where I am now.
I am joining the University of Arizona, Tucson this
fall,2005. Please feel free to contact me for any of
your needs. I will help in whatever capacity I can.
The answers to your questions
1. Did the group serve your purpose.
More than I dreamed it would.
2. Would you like to tell us how we can improve.
It would be helpful if you could create a branch
wise admit reject table.
3. May we know the reason why you are leaving.
the answer is obvious..
4. If possible tell us something about your profile,
your admissions and where you are going.
profile : GRE : 1430(v- 630)/1600 TOEFL 280
gPA : 72% KERALA UNIVERSITY
admits: Univ of texas dallas, Univ of kansas,
Arizona state univ, Univ of arizona, stony brook -SUNY
REJECT: VIRGINIA TECH

Bye and take care,
Aravind


# 2
hi,
the group has been a great help to me.
the reason for leaving the group is that I cleared my visa.
I did my bachelor's at IIT madras. I am heading for my master's at univ ofminnesota- twin cities this august.

cheers...
great work,
vijay


#3
The group did serve my purpose & doubts.
THE GROUP IS PROVIDING A GOOD PLATFORM FOR THE
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS. And I feel its best the way it
is.
I am doing my masters from stevens institute of
technology. I got the visa in jan2005.

sincerely,
saudamani


#4
Dear Sir,
I heartly thank you for creating and serving this group.
I was a member of this group for about 6 months and the group really helped me a lot in my admission procedure.
One thing I would like to suggest you , please do tell the group about the ranking of the universities coursewise.
Thank you once again.
with Best wishes
SANDESH SHAHA

#5
I may not meet you once again, but I've forwarded this group to many many USA admission aspirants, hence in a way I'm meeting you again and again a thousand times through thousand new faces !!!
It was nice to be with you.

1. Did the group serve your purpose.
-Yes mostly.

2. Would you like to tell us how we can improve.
-I think you are near perfect, but I think this group should be more of a guidance then as a discussion group.

3. May we know the reason why you are leaving.
-My purpose of joining this group is already served.

4. If possible tell us something about your profile, your admissions and where you are going.
-Right now I am doing M.S. (Electrical) at California State University - Sacramento.

Thanks & Same to you, in case of any help to any other students, you may contact me, Good Luck & Good bye,

Darshit Upadhyay.


#6
Dear N.B.Singh sir,
My daughter has finished her B.Tech(ICT)from Dhirubhai Ambani institute of Information Technology at gandhinagar and her academic cumulative % is 82.her TOEFL score is 271 GRE 1450(Q 780 V670 Essay 4.5
She has got admission in Mie department of Toronto university for Masters in applied science(Ma.Sc)in Mechotronics.
In addition to applying one must contact the professors as they control lot of funding.My daughter got a funding of $28000 Canadian per annum.Most of the Ma,Sc students are funded.
It is my wish that more and more students look at Canadian universities.Except for the weather the country and its people are wonderful.
I hope the above information is sufficient.
Finally I once again thank you for your tireless efforts in helping so many students.
Lt Cdr Sekhar Rao(Retd)


#7

Dear NBS,
Yes it served the purpose.I have selected ASU as my school.
Have uploaded my profile in the database under CS section .

Goodluck and all the best
Arvind

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Contact me for educational and admission consulting opportunities. Enbee.Singh@gmail.com My other Blogs Admission Sync Edu Digg