May 26, 2006

REVIEW # 3

Hi All,
Its really a great effort by Mr NBS to serve the net communityfor the perospective students aspiring to do MS abroad Esp.US.I am a silent n regular visitor of the group from the days it started n from the very first days the admission source started in Chd.
I joined mailing list at that time for knowledge purposes only.I would like people to motivate more Mr.NBS so that a dedicatedwebsite/discussion portal once set up will help overcome littleproblems of reaching more n more people across the country.
I would like to thank Mr NBS n his team for his sincere efforts n wishhim luck in the future.
Regards N Respects,
Harman

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Contact me for educational and admission consulting opportunities. Enbee.Singh@gmail.com My other Blogs Admission Sync Edu Digg